Setting up of e-classroom Infrastructure in 50 Medical colleges
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW) has appointed of ERNET India as System Integrator (SI) for setting up of e-classroom Infrastructure in 50 Medical colleges.This MoHFW Project is to be implemented in 50 Medical Colleges / institutions including a NRC and 7 RRCs spreading across the country. Some of the activities of the project are as given below:
• Supply, Installation, Testing and Commissioning (SITC), Training and Operations of requisite equipment for e-Classroom and Maintenance for 5 years.
• Integration with Centralized Infrastructure at NRC(National Resource Centre)
• Operation of the network for distant medical education using e-Class Rooms, Interactive Videoconference point to point/ point to Multi point, Webcasting, Web streaming etc.
• Archival of live Lectures, educational content and maintenance of Database of the Content at NRC.
• Operation of Data Centre at Central HUB with deployment of appropriate manpower with required knowledge & skill.
• Imparting training in all the fields of technology involved in the project such as Information Technology (IT), Network, Video Conference etc., Business Process Reengineering (BPR) and Change Management.